We are seeking an enthusiastic employee, experienced in both mechanics and sales to join the team. This is a full time position (approx. 38 hours per week) and would require the successful applicant to work every alternate weekend.
As the successful candidate, you will first and foremost demonstrate passionate knowledge and competence in bike building, repair and servicing. Additionally, your desire and ability to provide the highest level of customer service will help drive sales. You must have the desire to ride. You will be self-motivated and show excellent communication skills with staff and customers with a friendly and enthusiastic approach at all times. You will work both independently and as a member of our friendly and collaborative team.
Successful applicants will be required to demonstrate a high level of mechanical skill before job offer.
Above award wages will be paid to the right person. An applicant with management experience in the bicycle industry would be an advantage to assist current management team.
"Please only those with Bicycle industry experience apply"
Key Responsibilities/ Skills
- Experience with all facets of servicing, building and repairing bicycles with accuracy and quality is a must
- Ability to maintain shop cleanliness and tidiness
- Retail/customer service experience
- Have an eye for detail
- Take pride in your work
- An absolute passion to be successful and lift the performance of the team
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Be organised with the ability to efficiently time manage and prioritise tasks.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of the importance of accountability.
- Exceptional negotiation and selling skills
- You must be personable
- Respect and follow store policy, programs and standards
Email you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org