Fox Proframe MIPS Helmet
The Fox Proframe Helmet was designed from the ground up to be the lightest full-face Fox has ever produced, coming in at 750 grams. Although light on weight, the Proframe is heavy on protection, featuring a VARIZORB EPS foam inner shell to provide high shock absorption, along with utilising MIPS technology to further protect the brain from rotational forces. Advanced inmolding allows the shock absorbing inner shell to be securely fused to the robust polycarbonate shell making a helmet that is significantly lighter and better ventilated. Speaking of ventilation, the Proframe comes with twenty-four big bore vents which help channel air through the helmet for maximum cooling!
- Our lightest DH certified full face helmet at 750 grams for a size medium
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- FOX Integrated chinbar is secured to the main helmet structure with our patent pending system
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture wicking and has anti-microbial properties
- 24 BIG BORE vents make it one of the lightest and most breathable DH certified helmets
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly to ram maximum airflow into the BIG BORE vents
- FIDLOCK™ SNAP magnetic buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security
- Dual-density VARIZORB EPS liner provides improved protection
The Proframe is perfect for riders who have ever contemplated deciding between their half shell or full face helmet. This helmet will give you full DH protection without all the discomfort of a hot and heavy full face.
- Fidlock SNAP buckle is secure and fast.
- MIPS - Multi Impact Protection System is employed to reduce the rotational forces on the brain in big crashes.
- Varizorb - 2 different density ESP foams.
- 24 large vents.
- Breathable anti-microbial liner.
- 750g (medium)
Measured around the head just above the ears - where a hat would sit.
- Small - 52 56cm
- Medium - 56 - 58cm
- Large - 58 - 61cm
- Extra Large - 61 - 64cm